11 Jan Project Weekly Update: January 11, 2018
Below please find the project update for the week of January 8 and anticipated traffic control for the week of January 15, 2018.
The RTC Project Team installed new traffic cameras at the intersections of Prater Way and El Rancho Drive, Prater Way and Galletti Way and 4th Street and Sage Street. To view project progress and traffic conditions access 4thPrater.com. Camera images are updated every 15 minutes.
- Prater Way at Stanford Way will be closed the week of January 15. Please use I Street.
- South Sage St. at East 4th Street will be closed the week of January 15. Please use Sutro Street to Commercial Row.
- Traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction from Rock Blvd. to Evans Ave. Businesses are open and accessible.
- Possible side street closures throughout the project from Pyramid Way to Evans Ave. Please use posted detours.
- Traffic control on Prater Way/4th Street between El Rancho Drive and Galletti Way includes lane reductions and a three-way stop east and westbound and at the I-80 westbound on and off ramps. Traffic lights at I-80 eastbound on and off ramps are still functioning normally.
- For the safety of drivers, riders and crews, RTC bus routes 2, 5, 11, 13, 15, 25 and 26 are detoured. Access RTC Transit Services for more information. Detours will be in place throughout the project.
Weather permitting, traffic control may include sidewalk closures, lane closures and minor detours.
Possible lane shifts with flagger throughout the project corridor.
Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently. Use caution and look for flaggers for direction. Brief delays can be expected.
Text 4PRATER to 797979 and you will be automatically enrolled to receive project updates and traffic controls via text message.
Please support your neighborhood businesses in the project corridor. Sign up to receive project updates at 4thPrater.com and you are eligible to receive a $25 gift card to a participating local business of your choice! One gift card distributed every week during construction.
Stakeholder updates will be distributed weekly, and as construction operations progress. For more information please call the project hotline at (775) 323-9335 or email Info@4thPrater.com for travel tips during construction and to sign-up to receive updates visit 4thPrater.com.
Subscribe to receive the RTC eNews
Are you interested in knowing what Your RTC is working on? The RTC eNews is a monthly electronic newsletter with information about projects, programs and events. The eNews includes informative articles, videos and a monthly calendar to keep you informed. Click here to subscribe and learn what RTC is doing to improve our region’s transportation systems. Archived editions are also available online.